Customer Registration Page
Customers And Growing Every Day!
By Clicking "Submit", You Agree to the following "Terms and Conditions"
PaperMoneyAuction.com User "Terms and Conditions"
1. User must submit accurate name and address information. User will not attempt to register multiple accounts, multiple usernames, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the normal registration process.
2. Once registered, User must "Login" using the form found at the top of each page in order to make offers on notes listed at this website. The user can "Logout" using the button found at the top of each page(displayed after successfully logging in). It is the responsibility of the User to logout after using the website.
3. Any offer made to a dealer is non-binding; however, any offer made is done in good faith. Fraudulent offers, duplicate offers, or other attempts to manipulate the offer making process are strictly forbidden.
4. Pricing of notes is subject to change without notice. PaperMoneyAuction.com does not index dealer websites in "real time", hence, there may be occassional discrepancies between PaperMoneyAuction.com prices and the actual prices found on the dealer's website. Further, Dealer reserves the right to change and/or raise a note's price without notice. Dealer can modify prices at the outset of any offer process, but can not in good faith raise note prices after a proper negotiation has taken place, ie. a "bait and switch" negotiation.
5. All negotiations between User (Client) and Dealer are confidential. Negotiations are conducted solely between User (Client) and Dealer; and PaperMoneyAuction.com is NOT involved in the negotiation process, nor will act as an agent, arbiter, or legal counsel for Dealer or User (Client).
6. Any conflicts arising in the negotiation process between User (Client) and Dealer are NOT the responsibility of PaperMoneyAuction.com. Further, PaperMoneyAuction.com will NOT participate in any sort of legal action taken by User (Client) or Dealer unless otherwise instructed by a United States Court of Law or legally binding arbitration by a proper third party.
7. PaperMoneyAuction.com DOES NOT charge User a "buyer's premium" for successful note purchases. Instead, dealers are charged a premium by PaperMoneyAuction at the end of each calendar month for any successful sales made as a result of a referral from PaperMoneyAuction.com.
8. The User agrees to not subvert, "go around", or otherwise remove PaperMoneyAuction.com's right to collect a premium on a note from a Dealer listed at this website. More simply, if User sees a note on this website and makes an offer, PaperMoneyAuction.com is responsible for the referral of this sale. Avoiding the PaperMoneyAuction.com offer process by directly contacting the dealer for private negotiations is forbidden. Please use PaperMoneyAuction.com in good faith by submitting offers for notes found at this website to Dealers using the "Offers" form.
9. The User agrees not to attack, deactivate, or otherwise hinder the operation of the PaperMoneyAuction.com website using scripts, intensive search engine indexing, or image "hot linking".
10. The User's name, address, and email information are the sole property of PaperMoneyAuction.com, and will NOT be sold, traded, or otherwise offered to a third party. We take each User's right to privacy seriously, and will NOT resell our information for profit.
11. The User understands PaperMoneyAuction.com may, from time to time, send promotional emails to the User. User always has the right to "opt out" of any promotional mailing campaign.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
13. The User hereby indemnifies PaperMoneyAuction.com from any legal action in the event the website, note negotiation process, or website server is compromised by human error, server outages for maintenance or security reasons, DDOS (distributed Denial of Service) attack, other server abuses/attacks, power loss, terrorism, natural disaster, or any other "Act of God". Further, the User indemnifies PaperMoneyAuction.com in the event private information is stolen as a direct result of a third party's illegitimate use of the website. PaperMoneyAuction.com will make a reasonable effort to secure its website, database, and user contact details. Finally, the User will hold harmless PaperMoneyAuction.com in the event a disruption occurs on the User's computer that destroys data, corrupts files, or any other hardware/software failure that is the direct result of a User's computer malfunction and NOT PaperMoneyAuction.com: ie. (for example but NOT limited to) "While browsing PaperMoneyAuction.com, the User computer crashes and User loses a file containing important information." In this case, the fault lies with the User computer and NOT PaperMoneyAuction.com.
14. The User reserves the right to have PaperMoneyAuction.com remove any and all contact information from its databases at the request of the User at ANY time or for ANY reason.