Buy USA Paper Money Guide Books - Rare USA Currency Auctions
- General Paper Money Guides
- USA Large Size Currency Books
- USA Small Size Currency Books
- USA Fractional Currency Books
- USA Error Note Books
Major USA Paper Money Guide Books and Other Essentials
- Paper Money of the United States - Arthur L. and Ira S. Friedberg
Considered the "Bible" of USA Paper Money Collecting, this book contains expansive information on curreny from Colonial times to the present, plus encased postage stamps. Images and data of all Large Size Notes, Small Size Notes, United States Notes (Legal Tender Notes), Treasury or Coin Notes, Interest Bearing Notes, Refunding Certificates, National Bank Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates, and Fractional Currency are offered. You can't be a serious collector without this book!
- The Official Blackbook Price Guide to United States Paper Money - Thomas E. Hudgeons Jr.
Another heavy-weight contender in the USA Paper Money Guide Book category, Hudgeons' work offers a breadth of information on all USA Paper Money, Uncut Sheets, and Fractional Currency. Most importantly, current market valuations and pictures of each note are provided for quick reference.
- A Guide Book Of United States Paper Money: Complete Source for History, Grading, and Prices (Official Red Book) - Arthur L. Friedberg (compiler) - Friedberg's guide book is yet another "must have" for collectors, offering a unique narrative of the history of USA paper money, full color photographs of important notes (front and back), plus current market value of every note printed since the Demand Notes of 1861. Recent market and hobby news are also discussed.
- Standard Catalog of United States Paper Money - Chester L. Krause
Chester L. Krause is considered one of the pre-eminent USA currency experts, and collectors of all levels will benefit from his distinct and exhaustive guide to USA Paper Money. This book contains over 5,500 unique listings, plus over 11,000 individual valuations of individual notes. Krause also includes 600+ photos to help identify and catalog important notes. National Bank Notes are also covered.
- Whitman Encyclopedia of U.S. Paper Money - Q. David Bowers
Teaming the classic "Whitman" label and an outstanding catalog of United States Paper Money, David Bowers' work is an essential for every serious collector and currency dealer. Full color photographs of notes with important circulation and market valuation data are included. A must have!